Here's a step by step way to access your child's GTID Number in the Parent Portal:
- Log in to Infinite Campus by accessing the website here: INFINITE CAMPUS LOGIN
- Once you log in, click the Menu - (the three small lines in the upper left corner)
- Then click the Documents link in the menu.
- Click on the EOY Report Card (home) in the middle of the screen. For PreK, this will say GTID Report. rather than Report Card.
- This will take you to your child's report card.
- The GTID is located on your child's report card under your child's name.
- It is a 10 digit number that says State ID beside it.
Parents who are having trouble logging into their Parent Portal can email Kathy Flowers at
email@example.com for assistance. Be sure to include the parent name along with
the student's name and date of birth.